Hot potatoes


Sorry for the delay in posting. In between trying to run my little store, working for my boss (who also happens to be my mum - never a good combination) and everything else going on in my chaotic life, my little baby boy gets sick... Its miserable, not just for him but for everyone around.

He had high fever, around 102F when we took him to the doc. He was not his normal cheerful self. No songs, no demands for music, no requests for Mickey Mouse, he didn't even have an appetite, the poor guy couldn't even make it to his school's Christmas party. But thank goodness, Santa managed to get his present to me, so one crisis is sorted.. One positive, the fever and his flu are NOT related... but if the fever continues, that means something more serious (eekk!).. so blood tests are in order.. just the thought of some strange nurse putting a needle into my little boy's arm is enough to give me nightmares..

UPDATE
Sonny's fever is almost completely gone after one night's medicine (yay!) so we should be ok.. although the cough is still persisting.. another bit of good news, appetite and the singing has come back!

1 autographs:

Anonymous said...

Its great that little sonny is getting well!!!!! hope everything will be back to normal!