Chocolate Brownies


This is the please the blog readers...Keep posting what you would like me attempt next, ok :-)

This recipe is from one of my childhood cooking books. It makes all your favorites made very simple. I made this to half-quantities, just to please my chocolate urge and my keeping-healthy-food-in-my-diet urge..

Preheat your oven to 210C or 350C and grease your baking dish with butter. Melt 1 Anchor butter (227g) on a pan on low heat as it can burn.

In a bowl, mix 1 cup (190g) of sugar with 50g of cocoa powder. Stir in the melted butter with a wooden spoon. Add 2 eggs and 1/2 tsp of vanilla. Then add 87g of flour and mix till smooth. You can add some nuts if you like..

Then put into your greased dish and bake for 40-50min.

Now, as the books says, the hardest bit - let it cool before cutting :-)

0 autographs: