Gossip


If you know me well, you know I love to read about the lives of the rich and famous. Its not that I am a complete loser (please don't answer that) but it's just fascinating to me.. from ordinary people, these celebrities become complete eccentric weird caricatures of themselves i.e. Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears among others.. Whereas some are just interesting to look at i.e. Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, some are just scary..

My rant however, is when did 'reality show' people become the new IT celebrities? It hasn't been that long but Jon and Kate only came on the scene recently, soon after the annoying girls from The Hills, and Laguna Beach... Why, oh why... I don't want to read about the many divorce battles, the terrible fashion lines these people get.. They are famous for being infamous and complete idiots.. and why do they get paid more than me, and any other hard working celeb, I have no idea.. Sometimes, I don't know what's more pathetic, me reading these stupid stories, reading the comments by other idiots reading these stories, or just the writers who have nothing else to write about..

Give me proper celebrity gossip!

0 autographs: