Hubby love

They say, the way to a person's heart is through their stomachs. I say, person because I assume that men and women have the same weaknesses. I am no exception.. The other day, I was truly wiped out after another marathon aerobic session and I was in no mood to cook dinner. In fact, I was moaning about it to myself on the way back home. However, I was in for a pleasant surprise.. I was greeted by the pleasant smell of cooking coming from the kitchen. I peep in, and witness my Hubby sweating and slogging away. Hearing the door, he turned around and with his goofy smile, he chased me out saying not to worry about dinner. So, I decided to slouch and rest my sorry body till food was ready. An hour later, Hubby comes upstairs very smugly and with Nanny in tow. What did he make - homemade pizza! It was so yummy and truly a delight to eat. Not only because I was tired, and dying to eat some cheese but pizza, come on! Its always good stuff.. and homemade dough.. Considering he cannot eat tomatoes, he made the base out of grated peppers and added mushrooms, cheese, and even marinated and roasted some chicken bits too.. very cool.. Needless to say, I was feeling very loved.. and if that's not love, I don't know what is..

3 autographs:

Anonymous said...

wow, now that surely is thoughtfulness and the pizza sure looks delicious!

Dee said...

aww

Cadence said...

Egad that adorable! :D