Random thoughts


I haven't posted in a while, different issues coming up and down and around and just my thoughts have been elsewhere.. Anyways, here's a small summary of the days before..

* Just two days ago, a classmate of mine (she was 29) has passed away. A few days ago, one of my friends was hospitalized for high blood pressure. What is going on...
Is it the foods we consume? Is it the pollution in the air we breathe? Is it just our lifestyles - fast life, fast foods, fast communication? Who knows...
We must make the most of every moment and when we can, see the people we love and tell them we love them because you never know...

* Is it so difficult for people to get along? As usual, I am having issues at my store. Its not like its a difficult operation, I have a lady who helps me in sales (she's trustworthy and quite a nice woman, but she finds it tough to get on with certain customers and the security officer here). I have a LSO (lady security officer) who is quite ok but she is set in her ways and can be a pain sometimes. I also have a guy who helps with organizing and arranging the place. Why can't these 3 people get along? Every day there is some issue, and now the sales lady doesn't talk to the LSO nor the guy. I have other work, people! I cannot be spending ALL day here babysitting..

* So tired... I used to be a person who could party all night, now I can barely survive after 1030pm. I guess that's part of being a mum and totally unfit. However, I have been going for my classes regularly (will post the results of the measuring session over the weekend) and we shall see what the results are... getting back the the partying - I love being social but this is too taxing. The main issue is Sonny boy wakes up so early.. love him to bits though, he sings now for his milk.. Total love infatuation..

0 autographs: