Thank goodness for Medicine!



I am finally on the home stretch - one more appointment with the dentist and then I will be officially PAIN FREE! I never thought this day would come. From suffering endlessly with my tooth, and the resulting migranes, I am actually able to eat solid foods again. If anyone saw the foods I was eating, they would think I wore dentures. From mushed up soup to cereal, that's all I COULD eat. Anything that involves biting, whether it was a piece of meat or naan bread (a favorite), I could not chew. If I did, the pain would remind me WHY I could not chew. Ugh.

Which brings me to, thank goodness for medicine! Man, I am not one who likes or takes painkillers.. but considering how many I took initially, you would think I was a pro! Now, I am down to taking just a Panadol. As I mentioned in my previous post, too many people were reminding me of the fate of Micheal Jackson and after a while, the screaming voices have to be calmed down.

Talking about the pain, I think giving birth to that 19 pound child would be less painful...

0 autographs: