"Don't put Baby in the corner"

I think I first fell in love with Patrick Swazye in "Ghost". Who wouldn't, not only was he handsome and totally in love with Demi Moore, but he would even step beyond the grave to help his damsel in distress. Plus, he had an awesome sense of humor, and great rapport with Whoopi Goldberg, another firm favorite of mine.

Then, "Dirty Dancing" cemented the deal. The sexy moves that seemed almost illegal to watch for my innocent eyes, the music from that movie still makes me smile. Talking about music, he did sing "She's like the wind" off the soundtrack.

Good looks, great singing voice, funny, what more does a young girl need?

One of my favorite skits of him was from SNL. I first saw this when I went to uni, and just laughed so hard...

">

On a morbid side note, this has truly been the "summer of death". So many people have died, from Micheal Jackson, DJ AM, Ted Kennedy, the list goes on. Is it because we have reached a certain age where death in our heroes is inevitable? Or is it just plain bad luck. MJ was only 50, Swayze was 57.. what is going on?

0 autographs: