Frazzled



Appropriately, my 13th posting is about me getting annoyed. Is it random or just fate? Who knows... It all starts (as usual) with my mother getting annoyed with me for not not following up on some work. Granted, things have been a little hectic, but seriously, cut me some slack here.. then, I get the lecture that I am completely privilidged hence thats why I am a lazy slob. Come on!

I work very hard at the store, even though I have a lady 'helping' (more like 'hindering') the business, its moreorless me. I have had so many customer complaints about her, that she's very bitchy, not helpful, doesn't show any enthusiasm, etc. its driving me nuts. Even customers have told me that they won't come if I am not there...

Its hard for me to look into my mum's office work when I'm here, because its stuff you have to do on-site. Plus, every aspect of the shop I have to look into, whether its stuff on the racks, whether the items are put in place, what items to sell to who, prices, name it, its me!! Ugh..

Then, home front.. being a mum, and probably I give myself too much grief over this, but I like to be a full-time mum too. I enjoy spending time with my son, playing with him, seeing whats at home, etc. So its not easy really..

How come, when I try all day I cannot get through to certain people, but my mum just picks up the phone and dials once and somehow gets through? Talk about the Cosmos not being on your side. Ugh..

To add to hecticness, we are going for a wedding this evening and hoping to get away on a holiday from Friday-Sunday. Talk about bad timing. I have to get packed, get my son's stuff together because knowing the nanny, she will definitely leave something behind, get my saree ironed, get my jewelry together (which is at my mum's place) all within 2 hours. AND the driver issue. Hubby will need the car to go to work, which means, I will need a car from my place to the dresser and back home. Plus hopefully, my mother will get home soon so I can get my stuff together... Ugh..

Just a question, do we create our own chaos? I mean, I dont think I lead a very complicated life. I have a husband, who can drive me nuts (whose doesn't honestly), a cute son who can make a fuss if he knows I am frustrated, a nanny who is good but sometimes i think she needs a brain (then i know she wouldnt work for me - haha), and my mum who drives me nuts. But sometimes, things just go haywire for whatever reason...

Honestly, its just one of those days that I could just scream..

0 autographs: